It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 am

My Thoughts On Ordo Procinctus 

Post My Thoughts On Ordo Procinctus
As far as the Knight is concerned...that will be something that the War-Council will decide when the time comes. Basically...one would need to attend the January open enrollment date, and...the show up again to the February event, and...that is when Knights will discuss taking Pages as their Squires. I am sure that who ever decides to take you as their Squire will not have a problem taking the both of you. Usually...which ever Knight is closest to the Page, will be the most likely candidate.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:38 pm

Quote:
hey new guys and other squires starting in mid Jan. I will be starting work on a new kit , breastplate , helm , and all that stuff. So if yall would like I can do progress pics and a how to on building , pattern making , and taking measurements. its going to take me a while to get every thing done but I will be starting on the breastplate first so yall could see whats involved. The suit that I will be building or interpretation is a 1544 anime segmented breastplate build for henry VIII. well thats the plan anyway but I will be making some changes. so let me know if yall want me to take pics.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile WWW

Squire Stephen,
please do this. Post it in the "armour and weapon gallery". I can PM you the FTP username and password, if you wanna upload the pics to the Ordo site.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:16 pm
Profile WWW