It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 My Thoughts On Ordo Procinctus 

Post My Thoughts On Ordo Procinctus
On November 24thI went to the first part of the tournament early in the morning i guess then the one at 3 o' clock.

Going back at December 8th to see you guys again trust me there is going to be more support i'll make sure the crowd shall roar for the squires and Knights.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:16 pm

Excellent!! ;D

I'm not sure, but I think we will have some Knights from a few years past come along too. (either December 1st or December 8th)

Hopefully, our guys will let loose on some ferocious action for the screaming crowd!

(Check out our video under the "pictures and other cool media" category.)

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:49 pm
Profile WWW

Sir Victor.

I saw some videos on youtube of you fighting am i goin to see you up close and personal fighting in the ring on December 8th?

Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:22 pm

Hard to tell Dylan.

I will likely jump in for a challenge fight or 2. Due to last year's injuries, I was not able to train. Therefore instead of fighting, I concentrated my efforts into getting Squire Keaton armoured and trained for combat.

The last weekend, we get crazy, so you never know what can happen. (2 years ago we fought at night in a ring of fire!) ;)

I'll be in training in January, so expect me during the year, and next RenFest. I miss the ring really bad!

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:25 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:
Hey guys, the name's Zovc; my friends and I were among your many spectators yesterday. We all were impressed with Ordo Procinctus in a pleasant manner! All of my friends loved spectating the two events presented.

I believe the first selling point of this organization was the fact that you not only judge whether blows hit or not, but if they're solid hits. Also, the fact that you guys don't stop the fight if one person loses his weapon, I like that a lot. I suppose the most important thing is the structure, unless you guys are good at collective improv, you appeared to have rules for every situation presented.

I know that I was interested in joining by the end of the first event, but I'm fairly sure all of my friends who went to RenFest became interested in joining after the second. I suppose that's a job well done for you guys, right?

Worry about college.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:30 pm

Wasn't for me.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:46 pm

Quote:

...Worry about college.

I guess some people can only concentrate on one thing at a time and exclude everything else.

Ordo currently has at least 3 active fighters in college right now, and they are doing great. Everyone needs an outlet. (Or most people)

Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:41 am
Profile WWW

Currently I am like Zovc and 2 hours away I think I can join in at 16 if parents let. If not at 18 I'm most likely enrolling into ITT Tech at Baton Rouge.

Yeah I just wish my location and age wasnt a factor.

But if I put my heart to anything I can accomplish it. I always loved Tang Soo Do but since my instructor had moved It forced me to quit.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:06 am

Hey Dylan,
it gives you time to read up and try armour making.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:30 am
Profile WWW

Quote:

Quote:

...Worry about college.

I guess some people can only concentrate on one thing at a time and exclude everything else.

Ordo currently has at least 3 active fighters in college right now, and they are doing great. Everyone needs an outlet. (Or most people)

I am aware that you have multiple fighters that are in college from the already made comments but that isn't exactly relevant. I am also not saying he shouldn't join Ordo Procinctus because, yes, hobbies are good to have. I am mostly just making sure that he is putting college first. I don't yet think he is positive of where he will be attending so, of course, he doesn't even have a schedule. At least it does seem that Ordo Procinctus has flexible times. I am speaking as a friend. Literally.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:42 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next