It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 am

Feb 24 Armour Workshop Day in Pride , LA 

Post Feb 24 Armour Workshop Day in Pride , LA
Hey guys ,

This event will cover the basics of Gear Making for the Ordo Procintus: Armour making, gear modification, and building weapons. Event will start at NOON on Sunday February 24th. This will be a day for seasoned members of the Ordo to come work on gear and new members to learn the ropes of building. MY shop will be open for all of you to use.

Things you should bring:

Water/ Something to drink
Folding chair if you need one
Safety gear : Leather gloves, earring, and eye protection – I don’t have enough to go around
Tools- if you have any basic metal working tools bring them along.

Photos of gear you might like to build, bring several options as you may not have the time or skills set to make your first choice
Any materials you might want to work with, steel , leather and the like

I will have Scraps for yall to look through if you want to try and piece together something and will have some limited pieces of sheet for yall to buy from me if needed, that I will sell by the square foot. ( I take cash and cards).

If there is someone I forgot to add to this event or someone you know that would like to come, please send them and invite so we can get an idea of how many people are coming.

If you have any questions about what to bring, what to build, or anything else send me a message and I’ll do my best to answer it. See you guys then.

Stephen Blades
Domus Scorpius

Here is a link to the FACEBOOK Event Page : https://www.facebook.com/events/3322258 ... ext=create

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:30 pm