It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am

October 7th Tournament 

Post October 7th Tournament
A staff reporter from LSU's Legacy Magazine has been in touch with me regarding a photo article about the Ordo. They are planning to send a photographer out to the tournament this Sunday to take photos, so let's try to come out in our best looking garb and gear. I understand that may be difficult considering a lot of our gear was damaged in the flood, but let's do our best.

Also, Laygeaux and I are planning to show up early to haul a load of debris from the site before the tournament. We'd definately appreciate the help if anyone else feels inclined to show up early as well.

Who's going? I know I am. The weather looks like it'll be GREAT.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:56 am

Post Re: October 7th Tournament
I will be there. This is last Tourney before Renfest and there is much to do including putting together our schedule. We REALLY need EVERYONE to come out. The Ordo is awesome and has been good to you, we need you to do your part to have an awesome time at renfest. Remember the Glory of the roar of the crowd.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Sir Dallas wrote:
I will be there. This is last Tourney before Renfest and there is much to do including putting together our schedule. We REALLY need EVERYONE to come out. The Ordo is awesome and has been good to you, we need you to do your part to have an awesome time at renfest. Remember the Glory of the roar of the crowd.

That, too.

Dues will also need to be paid if you haven't payed them yet. As far as I know, no one has.

So to summarize:

1.) Pre-fest gear check.
2.) Dues due
3.) Schedule to be written.
4.) Work to be done.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 pm

190 is closed between airport road and Hammond High school due to construction. Either turn right at the circle on Airport and take old Covington highway up to 190 or take the Robert exit 43 and take that up to 190. In both cases you'll need to turn left on 190 and then right at Hammond high

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:59 am