It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:35 am

February Regular Training - Feb 19th 

Post February Regular Training - Feb 19th
The regular training day for February will be Sunday, February 19th.

Stephen Blades will be offering an armor demo and work day at his shop in Pride. (map forthcoming)

All new and current members are encouraged to attend and work on their gear.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 am

Post Re: February Regular Training - Feb 19th
I think I have my address and phone number posted in the contact list in the knights and squires board. Few things to bring Ear plugs/ ear protection of some kind, work gloves, work clothes , safety glasses ( I have a few pair but won’t have enough for everyone). Bring any reference material that you think you might need. I’ll have some books for the new guys to look at to get an idea of whats possible. Also I will have some metal available for people to use, it is right around 16gauge steel. Lastly I have some rather dangerous/ delicate tools and machinery in my shop so if you don’t know what it is or how it works don’t touch it without talking to me or Eric first. If you have any questions let me know on the forum or get my number from the contact list and call me . I hope to see all you guys on the 19th!

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:59 pm

So still figurin out this forum but can not see or find a contact list. And j do plan to be there sunday also if any one inthe covignton mandevill hammond ponchatouls area want to car poll I think it would be a great idea... My contact info 985 630 4959

Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Contact info thread is in the Hall of Ordo: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=151&start=10

It's possible you don't have access yet.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:44 pm

I don't seem to have access to the Hall of Ordo yet. Stephen could you please text me your address? 225 975 2003

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Armour day was a great success . All the new guys put in a lot of hard work and all got a good start on a segmented breastplate of their very own. Few of them are going to come back tomorrow to get some more work done. Also I would like to announce that Starting in April the second Sunday of every month I will be offering an open shop day for anyone in the Ordo that wants to get some gear made or repaired. Like Most Ordo events shop days will start at noon , if you want to come out earlier then that just let me know. Also while all are welcome to use my tools and equipment , I’m not a supply house , so consumable materials like metal, leather, sandpaper and the like are up to you or if you want to use some of mine just bring a few bucks to keep the shop running. Have a good Mardi Gras guys.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm