It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:07 pm

Baton Rouge Do Jang 

Post Baton Rouge Do Jang
Several years ago, I saw the ordo at the renfaire, and was interested as a geek and larper, but I was concerned about the contact. I don't think I could have handled it at the time.

I have toughened up considerably and gotten into mental and physical shape at http://www.thechiinstitute.net/, under master Chontas. If anyone is looking for martial arts training to help out for ordo, I recommend this place. Of course, I haven't gotten to do a real fight in the pit yet.

Is it February yet?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:55 am

Post Re: Baton Rouge Do Jang
Kenneth,

Were you at Noob Training on Sunday? Forgive me if you introduced yourself and I just forgot your name.

Are you from Baton Rouge? If so, I'd be more than happy to get together with you and help you get used to being hit in the head (by repeatedly hitting you in the head). :)

Thanks for the link :)

Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Post Re: Baton Rouge Do Jang
I was (at noob day). I am (in Baton Rouge).

I think I had the most gray hair. I probably introduced myself as Kenny, but I think Kenneth sounds a little more medieval, so I would like to try to use that.

If you can repeatedly hit me in the head, I would appreciate it.
***-****, call first as I have a lot of scheduling conflicts, but I'll make time.
Saturday afternoons are generally good for me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note from Admin:

As a hint, you may want to use the private message to send others your private phone number. Remeber this is seen by everyone on the web! If you intended this, then I apologize.

Once you reach Page status, you will gain access to a private place on the forum where you can post your contact information and view the contact information of other members.

Welcome to Ordo!! :ugeek:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:26 pm