It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:16 pm

Photos of the Tournament 10/03/2004 

Post Photos of the Tournament 10/03/2004

Quote:
We only had one fight before the rain hit us. I think Larry won. He probably has a 60% chance of winning the contact events lately. Sometimes Adam or Eric gets it. Peter won too. Basically, it's anyone's ballgame except mine. I pretty much come in second all the time. If I'm not second, I could have been.

As the weight of my armour dropped, I felt that I got better. I'm not too discouraged, cuz I still have some armour tweaking to do, and an additional weapon to create.

Sounds like you need to come down to the big city and do some WMA training one weekend. There really is an art to it you know, and you can learn. I think we were able to help Larry and Dallas learn a thing or two, though you would have to ask their opinions.

What is your favorite weapon, incidentally?

DB

Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:52 pm

Post Photos of the Tournament 10/03/2004
I really don't have a favorite weapon.
I do dig the 2-handed sword though. With sword and shield, it can be a little tough to get a good clean hit in there. Sometimes some heavy clashes spring up. With the 2-hander, there is no shield. The whole game of hitting/blocking becomes a chess game. (that is why I dig it, I guess.)

I may be in Metairie for the day, Oct. 23rd. I may be able to do something then. It depends on my RenFest preparations.

Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:45 am
Profile WWW